Scenic National Park
Horseback Trail Rides
Grab your family, friends or ride solo and take a tour of Capitol Reef National Park and Fishlake National Forest on horseback – no experience necessary! Journey past the Red Bluff, see the Windgate Tunnel, and venture through the Petrified Forest. The natural scenery and views of Capitol Reef National Park will evoke the feeling of riding in the saddle with John Wayne himself. Experience a trail ride you will remember for a lifetime and talk about for years to come. Tours available mid-March through late-October.
- 1 Hour Trail Ride: $99 per person
- 2 Hour Trail Ride: $110 per person
Prices include taxes and fees. Guide gratuities not included.
Things to Know:
- Age limit 8 years old
- No backpacks
- Weight limit 230 pounds
- Wear long pants and closed toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops)
- Your guides work hard to offer a remarkable trip for you! Suggested gratuity is 15-25% of your trip cost
- A 22% gratuity is automatically added for groups of 5 or more people