Guided Overnight Llama Hikes
Guided Overnight Llama Hikes are available April 15 – October 20.
Please complete the below form to request a reservation. A Trip Coordinator from Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we’ll ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm you on the trip. Feel free to call Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas at 435-225-6205 with any questions or to confirm availability over the phone.
- Journey with us into an amazing petrified forest
- Discover fossils as we hike in and out of many ancient washes
- Partake in our top-rated backcountry cuisine
- Enjoy first rate interpretation of the flora and fauna from our experienced guides
- Camp on the shores of two beautiful lakes, enjoy a nice swim, or try your hand at fishing
- Fully guided, catered, and supported by our pack llama team.
- Section of the famous Great Western Trail and adjacent trails. The Great Western Trail is historic cross-country route that spans 4,455 miles through Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah and Arizona
More information on Overnight Treks can be found at wildernessridgetrailllamas.com.