Guided Overnight Llama Hikes
Available April 15 – October 20
- Journey with us into an amazing petrified forest
- Discover fossils as we hike in and out of many ancient washes
- Partake in our top-rated backcountry cuisine
- Enjoy first rate interpretation of the flora and fauna from our experienced guides
- Camp on the shores of two beautiful lakes, enjoy a nice swim, or try your hand at fishing
- Fully guided, catered, and supported by our pack llama team.
- Section of the famous Great Western Trail and adjacent trails. The Great Western Trail is historic cross-country route that spans 4,455 miles through Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah and Arizona
More information on Overnight Treks can be found at wildernessridgetrailllamas.com.
Please complete the below form to request a reservation. A Trip Coordinator from Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we’ll ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm you on the trip. Feel free to call Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas at 435-225-6205 with any questions or to confirm availability over the phone.
“Put this on your bucket list! What an amazing experience, I enjoyed a day trek with my llama, Quincy and now I want more. This kind of access to a private nature experience is hard to find. The guides are knowledgable and fun, plus the close encounter with the llamas can’t be beat. You will truly feel one with nature and your life will be forever changed. I will be doing this again – thanks a million Beau!!! Until next time!”