Guided Day Hike
Available March 13 – November 6
Capitol Reef Trips
- Firsthand look at an entire PETRIFED FOREST!
- Trusty llama companions to carry our food and hiking gear.
- Exclusive access to the western edge of the Water Pocket Fold of Capitol Reef National Park.
- Great hiking to the outdoor amphitheater and Famous Red Bluff overlook.
- Great introduction to hiking with well-trained llamas and great photography opportunities.
- Explore archeological artifacts, and Gypsum veins or strikes and look for crystals.
- An in-depth interpretation of the geology, flora, and fauna of the unique landscape.
- The best of backcountry cuisine in a refreshing wilderness picnic setting.
Alpine Forest Trips
- Great Fishing (we can provide the gear)
- Tremendous photography opportunities
- Lake swimming.
- Gourmet lunch catered for you (picnic style)
- Hard working llama companions to carry our loads
- Meadows, Wildflowers and various wildlife viewing opportunities
More Information on Day Hikes can be found at wildernessridgetrailllamas.com
Please complete the below form to request a reservation. A Trip Coordinator from Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we’ll ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm you on the trip. Feel free to call Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas at 435-225-6205 with any questions or to confirm availability over the phone.
“Thanks again for an amazing adventure! We truly had the time of our lives and Dennis and Rusty were awesome hosts. We especially enjoyed having the dogs (Skydog & Dew) with us too – it made us feel like we were really ‘trekking’ legit style. The ability to hike out in that area was particularly unique. Not another person, building, or road in site was true perfection.
The snow made it all even better – our own Machu Picchu afternoon – lol.”