Guided Llama Hike Request
Guided Llama Hikes are available March 13 – November 6.
Please complete the form below to request a reservation. A Trip Coordinator from Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas will contact you, often within two business hours, to confirm availability of the trip and/or provide you with other options. Once availability is established, we will ask for a deposit and a completed online registration to confirm your trip. Feel free to call Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas at 435-225-6205 with any questions or to confirm availability over the phone.
Capitol Reef Trips
- Firsthand look at an entire PETRIFED FOREST!
- Trusty llama companions to carry our food and hiking gear.
- Exclusive access to the western edge of the Water Pocket Fold of Capitol Reef National Park.
- Great hiking to the outdoor amphitheater and Famous Red Bluff overlook.
- Great introduction to hiking with well-trained llamas and great photography opportunities.
- Explore archeological artifacts, and Gypsum veins or strikes and look for crystals.
- An in-depth interpretation of the geology, flora, and fauna of the unique landscape.
- The best of backcountry cuisine in a refreshing wilderness picnic setting.
Alpine Forest Trips
- Great Fishing (we can provide the gear)
- Tremendous photography opportunities
- Lake swimming.
- Gourmet lunch catered for you (picnic style)
- Hard working llama companions to carry our loads
- Meadows, Wildflowers and various wildlife viewing opportunities